| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jagdalpur in April is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.6 °C (99.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Jagdalpur April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jagdalpur, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jagdalpur:
- Allahabad, India - 708.6 kms (440.3 miles) N
- Sagar, India - 629.5 kms (391.2 miles) NNW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 763 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 383.8 kms (238.5 miles) NW
- Akola, India - 552.8 kms (343.5 miles) WNW
- Pune, India - 863.4 kms (536.6 miles) W
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) WSW
- Musulipatnam, India - 334 kms (207.5 miles) SSW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 864.8 kms (537.4 miles) WSW
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 704.7 kms (437.9 miles) SSW
- Bangalore, India - 829.8 kms (515.6 miles) SW